Got the latest issue !

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Got the latest issue !
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Cash - Winnemucca Nevada on Monday, December 14, 2015 - 08:42 am:

Received the latest issue of Vintage Ford on Friday. Just opened it this morning to read with my 4 AM coffee, what a treat. I especially enjoyed the article on the " Endurance Road Trip". I Jeeped that trail several times in the early 70s and can attest to the ruggedness of the trip. I also loved the article on "Scout Automobile History Day". What a great way to keep young people involved in this hobby. Job well done. Just thought I would add my Hearty well done to the staff, participants and all active members of this very complete club. Harv.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Monday, December 14, 2015 - 09:47 am:

Now that some are receiving their Vintage Ford magazine, Ill start looking for mine in about a week or two ... I think the Post Office still delivers mail by "pony express" in the Ozark mountains of Arkansas. :-) but its a small price to pay for living in the country ... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, December 14, 2015 - 01:50 pm:

Donnie,
If they were delivered by Pony Express, you'd have yours before the rest of us!!
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Foye on Monday, December 14, 2015 - 04:10 pm:

VERY happy the Scouts event was in this issue. That was a great day and the kids still talk to me about it. One kids wants me to build a car with her when she gets bigger. Others want to have another party / school like that again. I think that can happen. Pretty good year overall for Model T's including this event and the 1915 birthday party. Glad you liked the article, I haven't seen it yet, hoping I paid my dues and the VF is in the mail....!!!

Scouts on the Speedster

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration