Wdtd: 1972 Fronty Ford Club newsletter with Don Moore letter in it.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Wdtd: 1972 Fronty Ford Club newsletter with Don Moore letter in it.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Albright on Monday, December 14, 2015 - 03:10 pm:

Wanted: One of the 1972 issues of the Frontenac Ford (Fronty ford) Club's newsletters has in it a story/letter written by or about Frank and Don Moore of Virginia or Maryland,owning a Duesenberg engine. This club probably no longer exists. If you have this newsletter or know who has this newsletter please send me a copy of the Moore story,and or let me know the contact. I own the Moore's old Dreyer sprint car. Thanks! George Albright,Ocala,Fla. cell 352 843 1624 weekdays 10-4 EST. Email gnalbright@gmail.com

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration