What are these for????

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: What are these for????
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Monday, December 14, 2015 - 09:31 pm:

I have two early tie rods, one is a perfect NOS one with machine marks still on the ball and clevis's. These two I know.

What are the shorter ones for?

Two are roughly 3 foot long.

Two are 1.5 foot long

And the last two are 15" long

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Monday, December 14, 2015 - 09:36 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Monday, December 14, 2015 - 09:46 pm:

Martin I'm not sure the 2 15" shorter rods are for a T.
I have 3 T's from the black era. A 24 Coupe, 1919 Roadster, and a 21 Touring and none have those short rods.
Maybe a TT Truck or ??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, December 14, 2015 - 09:52 pm:

the two short ones might be for overland.if so i never have two meney. charley

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration