My Christmas gift to the old gal (or myself really)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: My Christmas gift to the old gal (or myself really)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 01:07 pm:

Thought I would share this - it's one of those items that is just too nice not to. I bought this keychain for my 26 Fordor Sedan after looking for one since 2004 when I first knew it existed...

Merry Christmas - and don't forget to buy your T something nice!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 02:10 pm:

I bought my Touring a new front floor mat. Don't tell!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 03:00 pm:

My '13 is getting new, correct upholstery for Christmas. The others just got a pat on the hood and a kiss!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ALAN FAIRCLOUGH on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 04:39 pm:

Santa, I can explain....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 08:08 pm:

I finally broke down and bought my 27 Sport Touring some tan canvas Gypsy Curtains, and a tan canvas Top Boot. Now Im broke till spring :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 10:09 pm:

I bought new gaskets for the engine for my 26 T and bought a really nice wire wheel off of t bay.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration