:-) - 1926 Model T on its' way to new home overseas <> pictures from Long Beach Port today - :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: :-) - 1926 Model T on its' way to new home overseas <> pictures from Long Beach Port today - :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 07:06 pm:

Just dropped off today at Long Beach Port .... :-)

Enjoy !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 07:12 pm:

More ....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 07:16 pm:

Do you know what country it's destined to?
There have been quite a few Mode T's exported from USA to Britain the last few years - and a few to Germany. But there may be growing interest in more countries?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 07:16 pm:

If there's one improved car I'd like to own, it's the Fordor. Great pics Jim, thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 07:17 pm:

More

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 07:20 pm:

More

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 07:23 pm:

Yet More !

Freighter Jim

FullSizeRender (66).jpg

FullSizeRender (67).jpg

FullSizeRender (68).jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By n maver on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 07:24 pm:

Do you know what country it's destined to?

N

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 07:36 pm:

Seller: Steve Redelman in Kouts, IN

Buyers: Graeme and Ellen Allen in Australia

This is a documented one family owner vehicle
prior to the acquisition by Steve.

The condition was remarkable ... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Redelman, Kouts, IN on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 08:58 pm:

Thanks Again Jim, Another transport from Jim who enjoys these cars as much as their owners and cares for them when in his hands as if they were his own. If you need anything moved and do not want to worry at all just call Jim! Steve & Peggy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 09:26 pm:

Steve,

Thank you for your trust !

I will see you soon ... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Partington on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 12:27 am:

Jim, On behalf of Graham & Ellen thanks for a job well done. In our town one in every 90 people owns & drives a Model T. Looking forwarded to fettling another T. Great fun expected.
Doug

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 01:56 am:

Doug,

Thank you ...

I appreciate that very much.

Perhaps some day we will meet in person ... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy Traralgon Australia on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 03:04 am:

I thought it was for you Doug! Have you got a sedan or Coupe of your own on the way yet?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Partington on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 03:59 am:

Warwick, having trouble with my finance officer she who unfortunately must be obeyed says that 3 T's and a TT are more than enough. I will try again next winter when the touring gets chilly. Would love an early suicide doored coupe must be built in USA and LHD. I just hope that the new owner of the 4door doesn't like it and I will just have to buy it.
Regards Doug

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 06:14 am:

I just have to comment on how incredible that sedan looks!!!!! I would love to have looked it over closely.
About 30, and 40, years ago, incredibly original 1926/'27 T sedans crossed my path - twice. One was this color, the other was not. Both were in nearly this condition, paint and upholstery. One was bought by a good friend of mine (I think he still has it?). The other? I have no idea what became of it. It would have been really interesting to see a third one like that.
Congratulations to the new caretakers!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 01:18 pm:

Doug - According to wikipedia and the most current census and my rough "calculations", that would be about 10 Model "T's in your little town of nearly a thousand people! Heck,....that's enough for your own chapter of the club! (Even if three or four of 'em are yours!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 01:31 pm:

Are you still in L.A. today Jim ??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 02:45 pm:

George,

I left Dana Point by around 10 a.m.

Headed north along by the I-5 to Paradise, CA
with a 1962 Mercedes 220 SE.

Freighter Jim

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration