Old Photo - The "Twiddler" Brothers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - The "Twiddler" Brothers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 09:22 pm:

Mom Needs to stop starching their jockey shorts! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 12:15 pm:

Looks like some real "go-getters" there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 12:29 pm:

I do wonder what is on there minds. Serious looks. The hood paint scraped to the aluminum suggests several looks into the engine compartment. However the top seems to fit rather well. Nice example of a '15.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 12:34 pm:

Richard, the guy on the right seems to be the "thinker"... the other two... not so much.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 12:35 pm:

The one in the middle is Willie Nelson but i don't know who the other two are!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 12:42 pm:

Once you get past the glare of the ballet shoes, it's an interesting car to look at. It's a very well worn example of a '15, but the brass is still pretty bright. The twiddlers must have polished it once in a while. Tires in the T era were junk and didn't last very long. So, it's kind of interesting that this car still has smooth tires up front and threaded in the rear.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 04:16 pm:

The finish on the hood (or lack of it) doesn't seem to match the rest of the car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Nave on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 09:30 pm:

What, You never twiddled your thumbs waiting for the chuck wagon to open up?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 01:10 am:

My great-grandmother told me that her dad sat and twiddled his thumbs for hours. One day a friend came by and asked him "Is that all you do? Sit there and twiddle your thumbs that way for hours?" She said he tuned his head real slow. Looked up and said "No. Sometimes I sit here and twiddle my thumbs the other way." As he reversed the direction of his thumb twiddling.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Clyde in Cedarville CA on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 02:48 am:

Wayne, you're killing me here! I do have a question relating to that car, though. I want to order an upholstery kit from one of the suppliers, for my '16. Will I be able to make the seat backs look that good without a lot of extra padding and work? Thanks for any tips.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration