Model T Christmas Tree

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Model T Christmas Tree
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 10:41 am:

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/cto/5362186098.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 11:11 am:

I've heard Pine isn't recommended for re-wooding a body!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 11:28 am:

Obviously from one of the Ford Branch Plants. Does the Trunk come with it? Needle bearing thrust washers. Extra leaves in the spring. Look what some sap did to it.

Don't get me started.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Holland, Utah on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 11:54 am:

We gave to my son. He is going to fix it up. They gave to him back in the 50's, but he is going to fix it up. How many times have we all heard that?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 11:57 am:

Richard you must be related to Dennis Seth!...:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 12:10 pm:

I've always pined for such a car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 12:17 pm:

I enjoy Dennis and his humor. We need a little from time to time.

I think the car could be spruced up a little. I hope it gets restored and not couped up in a garage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 12:17 pm:

Ran when parked. Wood kit included, will need some fitting.
And no, I can't top Richard's post, good 'uns!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 12:18 pm:

A bit of a funny story - there was a farm I knew of for years as a kid that had about 20 Ford vehicles from the T era up to about 1935 or so in the field nearest the road. From what I know everyone who asked was chased off. Then, while I was in college, I met the daughter of the owner thru someone I would car-pool with every so often. Once I figured out where she lived I tried to date her just to get a look-round there. She was into Horses and needed a village idiot (me) to help with fence posts one summer day, and I was right there. I did get a look around, but everything was that bad off or worse. I did pull the entire front bumper & brackets for a 26 out of a scrap heap (my pay for a day's labor) but all in all the fantasy of what could be there was better than the reality of what was there.

The last time I drove by the farm was about 10 years ago, which was 20 years after I'd lost track of the gal I dated, and the junk was still there continuing it's decent into the field.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 12:23 pm:

It's just been lumbering around for the past 40 years or so.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling - Dayton OH on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 12:27 pm:

here's a Divco Milk Truck I found at a junkyard one day. Someone took out the crates a long time ago and a they became part of the tree.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 01:26 pm:

Well Richard you beat me to this photo but I am pining for a car like that!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 02:37 pm:

WOOD you guys stop with the puns already!

Engine is being slowly rebuilt. Only 1 new RING a year.

Now I'm doing it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 07:08 pm:

Okay. I will go out on a limb here. I am not the only one around here that appreciates puns?
Thanks all! I needed that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 08:37 pm:

A little spruce coup with T on the tree?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By n maver on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 09:08 pm:

I sincerely hope the hot rodders do not get their hands on this as they are more than likely to chop it :-) :-)

N

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 09:13 pm:

Sometimes you can't see the Forest for the T's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 11:05 pm:

Hey, those old woodies have got some value. Catch a wave!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hughes, Raymond, NE on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 12:26 am:

How to get it out of there has me stumped. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 09:07 am:

I'd sure like to root around that pile of parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Pergande on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 04:59 am:

I've been trying to figure out for 2 days how it got parked in that spot...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 06:28 am:

I am experienced in the "tree" removal in those situations.750 hum,i would maby go 350 - 400 if it was local and I had to remove the tree as it would require hauling my tractor and chainsaw and probably some help to get it.
This photo would be a good part of the story with the car when finished.

hehe,this is at New Finish being sandblasted now,motor and differential are fixed already.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration