Script screwdriver

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Script screwdriver
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 12:37 pm:

Did the screwdriver in the tool roll have Ford script on it?

The search feature isn't working for me at this moment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 01:00 pm:

Enter this in Google.

mtfca: 1902 screwdriver

That will bring you enough to keep you busy all day.
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 01:11 pm:

Thanks Steve,

Don't think my new screwdriver is a Ford one. No flutes on the handle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 09:46 am:

The flutes in the handle seem to vary somewhat. On some examples the flutes are very "subtle" or practically non-existent. Also, I'm not sure all of them had black painted handles. Most I have seen are a dark natural wood type finish. I'm sure the design varied slightly through the years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 10:08 am:

Been through 2 of them from flea markets. Sellers have no idea so they ran in the $ 2-3 price range. Both had flutes on the un-painted handle. Square shaft that passed thru the wood, rounded rivet in the ferrule, about 8 3/4" long and not a single makers mark any where.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration