Danial J. Livinghouse Lt. Col. USAF (ret.) RIP

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Danial J. Livinghouse Lt. Col. USAF (ret.) RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 05:03 pm:

I am writing this to inform members of the MTFCA that Danial J. Livinghouse passed away on Dec. 6th.,2015 ...
Dan was a long time friend and will be missed by me and many others ...he was a career serviceman / officer with distinguished service ranging from 1944 in Europe thru 1970 in Vietnam , with humanitarian service including the Berlin Airlift ...
he was an active antique auto. hobbyist with membership in the AACA , MTFCA and the Poudre Region AACA ...
Goodbye Dan , clear skies my friend
Gene K. French

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 06:39 pm:

It is always difficult to lose a good friend. Sometimes especially so at this time of year. My condolences to you, all his friends, and family.
Wayne Sheldon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 09:49 pm:

We all in the Colorado Model T Clubs will miss our wonderful friend Dan Dan the Flashlight Man, RIP

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 02:15 am:

RIP Dan Livinghouse, Thank you for your service

Respectfully, George n L.A.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 10:43 am:

Gene,

Thank You for this thread.

Mr. Danial J. Livinghouse,

Thank You for your distinguished service
and your Contributions to the Model T Community.

Freighter Jim

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration