A different type of speedster in front of a gas station-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: A different type of speedster in front of a gas station-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 08:04 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 08:52 pm:

Buick? Whatever it was, it must have been mighty fast.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 09:34 pm:

Looks like a touring rear seat lowered, modified, and moved forward. Interesting car! I would love to have it just how it sits there.
The radiator does look Buick-ish? Circa 1910 or a bit earlier? Hood and cowl do not look Buick to me. Chassis I am not sure. It looks as if there may be a transaxle under there.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration