Old Photo- AWM 21

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo- AWM 21
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 03:47 am:

Caption- "Portrait of two unidentified British or Australian servicemen in a light car equipped with a Vickers machine gun."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 08:42 am:

Interesting wheels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 09:23 am:

The six extra spokes appear to be metal and attached through the felloe and the hub bolts.

Neat reinforcement. Anyone ever seen a setup like that?

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 09:34 am:

If I was the driver, I would be very nervous about someone shooting that gun behind me and swinging it back-and-forth.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Manuel Voyages, ACT Australia on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 10:51 pm:

Wouldn't the Vickers shake the car to bits?

Manuel in Oz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 11:26 pm:

If you think the Vickers was unwieldy mounted like this, imagine it on horseback !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Jorgensen on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 04:57 pm:

Bump

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration