1909-10 parts needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1909-10 parts needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 06:25 am:

1. 09-10 Front Axle
2. 09-10 Tie Rod
3. Original Dog Leg Aluminum Intake
4. Original Hot Air Tube
5. Five Ball Carburetor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 11:32 am:

There is a big difference between a 1909 Kingston 5 ball carburetor and a 1910. Which do you need?

There was no hot air pipe used in 1909. Some carburetors likely had a flame arrestor screen in 1909. Again, do you need a 1910 heat tube or a 1909 flame arrestor screen?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 01:03 pm:

Anthony, two years ago I was at the Hershey swap meet and I also needed the item 1 and item 2. I found them, but they were not "Free", My wallet still hurts.
Willie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 01:46 pm:

Oh, I forgot, the later front spindles do not fit on the early axles.
Willie

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration