CAR FOR SALE 1927 Ford Coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: CAR FOR SALE 1927 Ford Coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DANNY EVANS on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 06:17 pm:

Selling a Ford Model T coupe, professionally restored in the early 2000's. Still in near perfect shape. Beautiful Fawn Grey paint, Ruckstell axle, Rocky mountain brakes, Wire wheels, All original except for 12 volt conversion. Engine number matches Show winner! 15k dce333@cfl.rr.com27 Coupe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 06:21 pm:

Need to list this in the classifieds instead of here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Ritchie on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 08:16 pm:

Nice and good luck with the sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Schrage on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 08:41 pm:

Good looking car. Looks like my '26 Coupe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 09:02 pm:

Richard,
Did you check your garage, maybe it IS your coupe!!
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Schrage on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 07:02 am:

I checked. My wire wheels are Ford Red and my coupe has oil spots underneath!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Ritchie on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 08:04 am:

How about a few more pic's for us to look at.
Whether it is in the right section or not, I am happy just to look and chat about it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 08:42 am:

Great colors and a beautiful T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 12:20 pm:

Yeah, I like the color, too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 12:33 pm:

If I have to ask I can't afford it...but...How Much?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 12:51 pm:

"Selling a Ford Model T coupe, professionally restored in the early 2000's. Still in near perfect shape. Beautiful Fawn Grey paint, Ruckstell axle, Rocky mountain brakes, Wire wheels, All original except for 12 volt conversion. Engine number matches Show winner! 15k dce333@cfl.rr.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By n maver on Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 10:47 am:

That is a really good looking car

N

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration