Magneto Horn Diaphragm

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Magneto Horn Diaphragm
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Perkins on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 11:44 pm:

My magneto horn diaphragm has rust holes and does not function. Where can I obtain a replacement? It must have the threaded center for the sound adjustment device.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 01:37 am:

Mark,

I bought mine at Fun projects. John did make the diaphragm that he offer fit the magneto horn.
I just needed to build the threaded center part in the hole he made in the center of the diaphragm.
I will try to find some photos of the rebuild and come back.

Andre
Belgium

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 01:57 am:

Mark,

I had some trouble to fined it but here is it all.
The two fellows on one of the pictures is the crew that helped to make it buzz again.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/519878.html

Good luck
Andre
Belgium

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration