Old Photo - Don't Try This At Home!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Don't Try This At Home!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 11:22 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 11:30 am:

In heels, yet! No wonder they need work when we find 'em!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 12:19 pm:

One slip could damage 3 ways: 1. Scratch and dent the car. 2. Physical injury to the people.
3. Damaged egos! :-)
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 12:30 pm:

I think the lady on the right of the photo is saying, "Would you please hurry up and snap your damn picture! I need to go!!!":-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 12:30 pm:

And they don't look like light ladies either!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ALAN FAIRCLOUGH on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 02:46 pm:

I would not let anyone climb on my car even if I did pay 250 bucks for the car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 06:19 pm:

Looks like they stepped on the license plate to get up there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 07:22 pm:

Another one of those hoods we find at the swap meets. Is it worth the asking price? PASS!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 07:29 pm:

I have that hood!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 07:37 pm:

The hood already looks caved in a little!

Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 09:02 pm:

I can just feel the sheet metal sinking in by just looking at the photo!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Nave on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 09:15 pm:

How many animals are on that hood? 20 little piggy's, 4 calfs, 2 etc, etc, etc.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Nelson - Eastern Iowa on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 09:59 pm:

Looks like a Canadian license plate bracket.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 10:12 pm:

They are on the cowl, not the hood.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 10:24 pm:

ed!!! has a good eye for???????? ha ha .charley

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration