Old Photo: Travel Photographer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo: Travel Photographer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Jorgensen on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 02:55 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 04:41 pm:

The girls and dogs are cute. The man with the camera looks like a hillbilly, but any man who smokes a pipe looks like one. I guess pipes were more popular in those days.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 05:09 pm:

I smoke a pipe,but I don't really qualify as a hillbilly. I was raised a little North of that.Although,I have been and could be wrong...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul iverson freeport ill. on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 05:45 pm:

Here's a hillbilly

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Page on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 05:45 pm:

See Link Below.

Regards, John Page Australia

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/179374/228367.html?1312761605

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 06:04 pm:

Paul,

Where did you find that photo of my brothers and me?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 07:16 pm:

Merry Christmas from the Hatfields to the McCoys!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 09:55 pm:

Paul, Which one ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 10:50 pm:

I think she's a rather racy lady. Showing that much leg almost up to her knee. I do believe she is wearing cotton stockings and pumps.

Sure are a number travel decals on the windshield. They seem to be real dog lovers as well. The banner has "VA" on it. The pipe appears to be a large bowl corn cob.

just sayin,

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 11:10 pm:

application/octet-streammodel T camera
model T Camera.jpeg copy (225.4 k)

Imagine the film size !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 09:44 pm:

The guy is just in typical "outdoorsman" duds of the time period. Looks pretty prosperous.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 11:24 pm:

I have an Autographlex SLR camera identical to that one, I love using it. Mine's from around 1903. It uses 4x5 film sheets. I made up a roll back for mine for 120 or 127 film. The hood around the viewing ground glass works great, eliminates the need for a black sheet and makes focusing easier than with my Bronica medium format. The development of single lens reflex freed us up from tripod use, also enables action shots!

TH

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration