Not a Ford But I like it-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Not a Ford But I like it-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 08:11 pm:

I wonder if she has a sister?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 08:34 pm:

1909 or 1910 Buick, model 10.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Friday, December 18, 2015 - 08:53 pm:

When better Buicks are built, Buick will build them!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 04:36 pm:

Well Herb she may have a sister but she is probably 140 years old by now...there's a chance you could catch her because at that age she can't run too fast any more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 05:09 pm:

Not a lot of 140-year-old men still on the dating scene. I'd say
your chances are good.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration