Rare 1972 Model T Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Rare 1972 Model T Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 09:15 am:

Didn't find reference to it in the MTFCA Encyclopedia, but here it is....
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-/321951876163?forcerrptr=true&hash=item4af5 d3c443:g:qFwAAOSw5VFWP0ZA&item=321951876163

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 09:33 am:

I think the owner drank all the beer in those barrels in one day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 09:49 am:

Where'd they get T from? The frame perhaps? All I can see is that rear spring so I'm guessing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 10:12 am:

Who would pay money for anything that silly?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling - Dayton OH on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 10:14 am:

oh my, that's awful.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 10:51 am:

What is for sale in Germany hopefully will stay in Germany.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 02:18 pm:

It does have a T steering wheel and column, so I guess that makes it a T. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 02:23 pm:

I wonder if the seller intended to enter 1927 but typed 1972 by mistake. It doesn't help the car, but it would explain the "1972 Ford Model T" nonsense.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 04:41 pm:

The 1972 is probably correct. If it was built in the early 70s as they keep mentioning, It was probably titled as a 1972 then. So the title will probably be for a 1972 vehicle. Now most of us T guys do not appreciate the 50s 60s 70s era custom creations, but they were very big then and still are now. It is not my "cup of tea" for sure, but if it has a "pedigree" like they speak of, They are probably not really un-realistic about the price. The history and provononce of the car is all some people will be interested in ... If I had a big public car museum, and I was interested in showing cars for all types of people (and kids), then this car would be a good show piece. But for most of us Model T folks, it is ugly, and over priced.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 05:07 pm:

I see a nice touring vehicle for the wine connoisseur, or even a fair weather grocery-gitter for the wino. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 05:19 pm:

I've seen sillier toys owned by people with substantial means. Guess they do it just to prove they can.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 05:37 pm:

The only T item that I saw was the steering wheel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By n maver on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 06:18 pm:

The word on the street is that this is been donated to the Ford Model T club of America's Museum.

N

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 07:28 pm:

Norrie, I hope not!! :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration