Old Photo - Downtown-Geneva Ohio

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Downtown-Geneva Ohio
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 11:03 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 11:49 am:

Most of the buildings are still there.

However, as with most of the "today" pictures, we are missing a few old cars and people on the streets.

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 11:49 am:

Is the TT bus frame stretched or not?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 11:51 am:

Is the person scooting along in a wagon in front of the bus missing a leg?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 04:32 pm:

The town is only about 25 miles from me and is well kept. In fact I'll be going over there tonight to meet a friend for dinner. They hold an annual "Grape Jamboree" and about 100,000 people attend the parade and antique car show.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 05:58 pm:

Tom,
I don't think so, he's just on one knee inside the wagon--don't you remember scooting along like that with your wagon?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Sunday, December 20, 2015 - 10:50 am:

Interesting tail light mount on the stake truck.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration