Radiator Welting

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Radiator Welting
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Albert Belling on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 01:56 pm:

Is there welting on a 14 T brass radiator? If so where can I get it? Al

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 02:14 pm:

No. There are leather strips clipped onto the hood to keep the hood from rubbing on the radiator. You can get them from the usual vendors. I got mine from Langs.

(Message edited by paulmikeska on December 19, 2015)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 02:17 pm:

The "welting" is on the hood, it's a leather strap held on by a riveted on retainer. The leather just gets pushed into the retainer.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration