Early Water In Let Question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Early Water In Let Question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 05:15 pm:

Would anyone know if this water inlet was used in early 1913? It came on a early 1913 engine I have here at the shop. The engine has with very low miles and with all other components as original. I was always under the assumption this inlet was only used rarely from 09 thru 12. Want to keep it with this engine if it is correct but will switch it out if not. Thank you.
inlet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 06:53 pm:

I have the same one on my early '13 motor. I assume Ford kept using them until they were all gone. I doubt he was concerned about giving us something to scratch our heads over!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 10:05 pm:

Looks right to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, December 20, 2015 - 10:14 am:

I think the ones used in '13 followed the contour of the main body, at least that is what I have here.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration