Looking for flexible tubing for carb hot stove

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Looking for flexible tubing for carb hot stove
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 06:00 pm:

I have a U & J heat stove casting that attaches to the exhaust manifold. There is a hole in the bottom of the casting that should connect to the intake of the carburetor. The tubing is 1 1/2" OD. I only need a foot of this ... can anyone help?

Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 06:14 pm:

Go to AutoZone and ask for Pre-Heat Hose. It comes in various IDs. It expands like a drier vent hose and is somewhat flexible.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 06:44 pm:

Didn't see that. I did find stainless flexible exhaust tubing but it was too large. Thanks, I'll look again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 09:15 pm:

Mcmaster- Carr has what you are looking for- its called Flexible Metal Duct Hose and they have it in small diameters- here is a link:
http://www.mcmaster.com/#metal-duct-hose/=10bb3ls

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration