Help with carb identification

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Help with carb identification
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 07:02 pm:

found in a box of odds and ends I think these are 1912 holley carbs they are the same but one has a clamp on the intake the other does not. Also in the box was an intake but has no numbers on it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 07:16 pm:

Well they look just like the Holley I got for my '12 if that's any help!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 07:20 pm:

Dropped you a PM also

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration