Old Photo - Lets Go Gor A Dog Gone Drive!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Lets Go Gor A Dog Gone Drive!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, December 20, 2015 - 10:27 am:

LETS GO FOR A DOG GONE DRIVE!

(Message edited by fordmodelt on December 20, 2015)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, December 20, 2015 - 10:35 am:

This is my first time editing a post and it looks like you can only edit the subject box not the title.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Sunday, December 20, 2015 - 10:45 am:

I believe you can only edit until there is a response to your post.

Nice looking dog, do you think he owns ,that car?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, December 20, 2015 - 10:50 am:

I doubt he owns the car, but one thing for sure, without thumbs he won't be texting and driving! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, December 20, 2015 - 11:14 am:

Cool pic Jay. One happy dog. I'd post the "owner' of our model A but can't from my phone. Thanks for the smiles.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration