:-) - OT - What are your plans for Christmas & New Years ? - :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: :-) - OT - What are your plans for Christmas & New Years ? - :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 09:23 am:

I am fortunate to be with family in Phoenix for the first time in many years for Christmas .... :-)

What are your plans for Christmas & New Years ?

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 10:25 am:

In-Laws Christmas eve and back to Mom's for Christmas Day. I have been at Mom's house every Christmas morning my entire life.

New Years day we go for a ride in the Model T. We even made the front page of our newspaper one year.

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 11:05 am:

http://www.socalhcca.com/holiday-motor-excursion/

I'll be at this annual ritual along with lots of other great friends!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 11:35 am:

Going to the ocean house to have prime rib with my lovely Bride!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 11:39 am:

Supposed to be 80*+ Christmas Day so maybe I will drive Sara Jane to the beach...:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 01:51 pm:

The Kids and Grand kids are coming. We will do a T ride or two. In between I'm working on a painting. All is good.

Ron Mc... thanks for the link. Leaving the snow and cold here and attending the Excursion when most of the Original folks were attending was a Highlight in my life. Those are great photos.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 02:57 pm:

It is 'brown ground'... There's no snow up here for Santa! (And I'm not complaining, either.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 03:11 pm:

Brown ground? I'll probably be mowing the grass again sometime before New Year. I cut last week just before the rain and it's already looking like I've been on vacation for a month.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson. Moruya, NSW, OZ on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 03:48 pm:

My family is quite small, but both of my children, son-in-law and grandsons are coming to visit and stay with us this year.....as usual.
Most of them live around 200kms (125 miles) from here, and they travel together.
This happens here nearly every Xmas, and I think that one of the reasons is so that they can have a base right near some of the best beaches anywhere.....and the fishing's always good here too.
Lots of "Sun n surf" when you visit me in summer.
My mother-in-law lives in a separate house about 100 yards away and she makes, without a doubt, the best fruit mince pies, trifle and fruit cake.....the price she pays for living on my land, LOL.
"MERRY CHRISTMAS" everyone.
Cheers,
Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 04:06 pm:

Christmas with family. New Years Eve I plan to crawl under a cast iron pot and wait for morning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 04:25 pm:

Henry,
Is that your "falling bullets from sky shooting" shelter???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul wilcox germantown wi on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 04:26 pm:

Plan on annual t ride on christmas and last drive of the year on new years eve and first drive on new years day usually it's on the same trip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 04:34 pm:

That's right David. 4th of July and New Years Eve are good times to not be out in the open.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 05:34 pm:

Christmas Day - get up late, drink two bottles of wine, go to bed early. Next day get up early and spend the day having a great time with my granddaughters. We will most likely go for a ride in the T

New Years - early evening dinner with close friends and a few bottles of good wine. Later sleep.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 05:42 pm:

Visit Grandma for her 100th birthday (28 December). Wish I could take the TT, but it would take three
weeks to cover the distance, and with all the snow, ... I think I'll forego that fun. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 05:45 pm:

Kids, Grand Kids and assorted relatives. Probably put a couple of C's on the mileage counter before the week's out. New Years: extremely local with friends. Possible eat out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 05:50 pm:

We are going to be with my grandson in Wisconsin at the children's hospital on Christmas day and then to northern NY to be with my other grandchildren. Should be back to Florida by New Years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 09:38 pm:

My son said he might come over during the evening of the 26th. Hopefully I'll be able to get out and work on the engine for the touring car. Watch tv and drink coffee.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Berdan, Bellevue, WA on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 09:42 pm:

My wife and I visit my sister and her kids, grand kids, and a few others on Christmas Eve. A little noisy but fun and we share some traditional Norwegian goodies. Christmas Day we have a quiet but nice dinner with 2 friends and possibly a sister-in-law. New Years Eve is a good time to go to bed early in my world. Too darn wet and cold to drag a T out. Cold I can do, add wet and I'll stay in thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 10:10 pm:

Dinner with cousins. With my car apart, no T ride this year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 11:52 pm:

Christmas Eve Candy and I with another couple will be taking an evening dinner cruise around the city of Seattle. We do this every year and its a nice enjoyable way to spend the evening with good friends.

Christmas Morning, up to our daughters to watch the midgets make a mess and lots of noise opening their loot. After that Candy and I will head home then out to take in a movie.

Dinner is back at our daughters. After a fine dinner and some reflections of the past year we will head home and be in bed safe and sound and early.

New Years eve will be spent at home. We let the amateurs go out and create havoc and mayhem, while we watch a good movie and then off to bed at a reasonable hour.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 12:05 am:

Considering the forecast for Christmas day here is 63 degrees and sunny, and my T is all put back together...This is a first for us...A Christmas day cruise in the T....What could be better. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Hunter, Lithgow, NSW Australia on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 12:40 am:

Working. The lot of a poor shift worker. Why do people expect to catch public transport over the Christmas/New Year period?

Lol

Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you all. Safe driving.

Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 02:58 am:

I'll be looking for Ron Mc Willie and other friends with my grandson. I haven't missed the HME in many years. My Grandsons first time so it'll be fun to see the expressions on his face when he see some of the cool cars there!

I'll certainly miss my old friend Ralph Ricks... this year. I know he'll be looking down at us

It's an event not to be missed for a car guy.

RON, Thanks for posting!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration