Picking up the christmas tree

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Picking up the christmas tree
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Velling, Germany on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 02:39 pm:

Last sunday we picked up our Christmas tree. We did this with the Ford T incl. the small Trailer i build. I was an Event for us and the dealer of the tree :-)

Merry Christmas and a happy new year

Michael

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 02:45 pm:

Neat trailer! I like the dark blue color of the car as well. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 03:19 pm:

Michael,

Nice !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 03:38 pm:

My 3 adult kids are coming over for Christmas breakfast (all girls except for the two boys),
I told them all I want is for them to lift the body of the newly painted car and put it on the frame.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 05:28 pm:

Twelve years ago, my son and I went to get the tree in the T. He's 30 now and living in New York, but came to St Louis for Christmas. We will all be at my daughter and son-in-law's house for the festivities.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration