Old Photo - Deep Rock Gasoline And Oil

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Deep Rock Gasoline And Oil
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 04:45 pm:

Figured I'd post this here instead of in the classifieds like I just did once again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 05:45 pm:

Great pic Jay! From one of the signs, it looks like they also ran a feed store.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 06:57 pm:

I wonder if that's an early look at Deep Rock Auto in San Antonio, Texas? It would have been on the outskirts of the city, near Kelly Field (AFB) and beyond the Barrio back then. The wife and kids look Hispanic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 07:21 pm:

Probably a mom & pop business, good old fashioned folks not afraid to work hard to get ahead.Or even stay afloat. No handouts here. The good old days! They probably live in that modest little house behind the even more modest little gas station.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 09:26 pm:

J.D. Pults?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration