30 X 3-1/2 Wreath

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 30 X 3-1/2 Wreath
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 07:21 pm:

Came home the other night to find this hanging on the front of my house... Tis the Season...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 07:23 pm:

Hope it was a used tire.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 07:27 pm:

Should've painted it green too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 07:39 pm:

Tony,

Yes it was used, and has a rip in the bead. Wouldn't be like any friend of mine to give me a good tire ;O)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman Bolz on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 01:31 pm:

Someone probably ripped it off his wheel without considering the use of proper tools. That bow is
near perfect!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration