Old Photo - Smiling In A Torpedo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Smiling In A Torpedo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 10:00 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 10:03 pm:

Who wouldn't be. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 10:14 pm:

My thought exactly, John.

I sat in a buddy's '11 Torpedo and found that, given my stature of 5' 5", I could not fully depress the pedals. I began to think that I would not add that car to my Christmas wish list. Oh well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 10:24 pm:

looks like a Flanders 20 to me.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 10:48 pm:

Definately not a Torpedo. It has semi elliptic springs and a non T steering column and wheel. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 12:00 am:

Must be a tornado then !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 01:23 am:

Cool car though! Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 08:34 am:

And the hood's too long and has a far different shape to it. Windshield brackets look different also

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 08:50 am:

Bill Harper. Go ahead and buy a Torpedo then get 3 pedal extensions from me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 09:38 am:

Charley called it right it is a 1912 Flanders 20 torpedo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 09:39 am:

This is one of the cars of that period that used E&J headlamps the same size model 666 as the 1912 Model T, but without the Ford script obviously.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration