OT- Curious Fordson

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT- Curious Fordson
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 03:53 am:

Came across these on line photos of a Fordson in the U.K. Obviously very recent pictures. I await your comments!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Partington on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 04:21 am:

Dane, It looks a bit like the set up on Big Lizzie at Mildura, putting the load over the maximum footprint
Doug

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 05:18 am:

What a weird genius invention :-)
Would love to see a video of it in action :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Trevan - Australia on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 05:38 am:

WOW !! --I have always wanted to see a square wheel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 05:46 am:

Note the high air intake. I thought it may be used in a peat bog but the front end would still sink in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 05:55 am:

Have been doing some hunting. The attachments are called 'Rotopad Tracks'. Seems that they definitely are for use in boggy ground, as the machine has ditch digging equipment fitted. Below the photos is a link to a video of a much more modern machine fitted with the tracks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6RtTo3aNr8

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 07:47 am:

I can't say I ever saw one of those before. Neat!!!
Verne Shirk
Wichita, Kansas

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration