Will Copeland

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Will Copeland
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 01:46 pm:

https://de.gofund.me/6f8c86zn

See the "OT-It's been a bad month..." thread.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Wednesday, December 23, 2015 - 01:53 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Wednesday, December 23, 2015 - 08:16 am:

Hal;
After u guys badmouthed Will about the NH carb he had bought off that guy in Montana, he probably quit being an active member of this forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Wednesday, December 23, 2015 - 08:48 am:

Water under the bridge. My brothers and I would fight now and then but always loved each other. We are all family on the forum. I posted an update on the original post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Wednesday, December 23, 2015 - 12:34 pm:

Nice to hear from u.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Wednesday, December 23, 2015 - 03:54 pm:

Will, I continue to be impressed by your attitude. Your a good guy. We're wishing nothing but the best for your grandson.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration