Trying to contact Chaffins Garage

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Trying to contact Chaffins Garage
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 05:01 pm:

Been calling for two days now and all I get is a busy signal. I'm off this week and wanted to drive down to buy some t parts.

Anyone know if they are open this week?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 05:11 pm:

Maybe Glen and Dave got into the Egg Nog early?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 06:30 pm:

Finally got through and talked to Dave, all is good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 06:42 pm:

Well those guys deserve a few days off - particularly over the Holidays.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By HARRY A DAW Troy, Mo. on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 06:43 pm:

I went on his web site and ask a question about one of my T's. About 10 minutes later he called me-land line and we talked for at least 40 minutes. I was very surprised. Got good suggestions from him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis E. Towle on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 06:45 pm:

Good to know - I need to ship them my camshaft for grinding and bearing fitting.

Travis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 06:59 pm:

You should talk to Glenn and not the garage

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Wednesday, December 23, 2015 - 04:22 pm:

Dave and I are hear to help anytime. The problem is getting through on the phone. Between taking orders and giving good advise the phone is buisy constantly. Wish we took more orders than giving advise but that is the way it is when your good. At this rate we won't get rich but we will get our reward in heaven. The Egg Nog was good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, December 23, 2015 - 11:46 pm:

Being that you help keep Model Ts running, you sure Heaven is the direction???
:-)
Heh Heh Heh

Sorry Glen, I just couldn't resist!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Eliason...........Whittier, CA on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 09:22 am:

I was there again yesterday. Dave is certainly kept busy taking calls. Reminds me of this guy, but with a smile on his face.

phone

Have a Merry Christmas everybody!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 01:25 pm:

I would call back Monday. Its Christmas weekend. Everybody needs some time off every once and a while.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 12:45 pm:

Dave doesn't smile much. Might break his face. He smiles every pay day!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration