Sidelight bracket location

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Sidelight bracket location
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Wednesday, December 23, 2015 - 03:23 pm:

Exactly where do I drill the 2 holes each side in the firewall for the sidelight mounting brackets for 1914? I want to get them in the exact locations so when I come across the original brackets or have $65 bucks extra for repops the holes will be right. Some measurements of the brackets would also be helpful. I just bought a couple good lights and would like to put them on but I may have to cut out some brackets with a plasma cutter for now. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, December 23, 2015 - 03:37 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/473947.html?1409796995

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 12:22 pm:

You have to consider the lights themselves. If the brackets are part of the sidelight, then the holes are in a different place on the firewall.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration