A Cheap Noise Maker For Parades For Under Four Bucks!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: A Cheap Noise Maker For Parades For Under Four Bucks!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, December 23, 2015 - 05:52 pm:

http://www.harborfreight.com/steel-cowbell-97659.html

I picked one up today for our T's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Wednesday, December 23, 2015 - 10:28 pm:

Hammer finish! I like it.

But when I saw "Cheap noise maker" for 4 bucks I thought it was going to be a pound of dried beans and a pack of ham chips for the crock pot! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Wednesday, December 23, 2015 - 11:31 pm:

A cow-bell not only reminds me of retrieving cows from the woods/pasture, but then having the bell for the Friday night football games back in high school...

-Mack- "Even silence can be deadly!" (Could just blame the dog?)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 08:24 am:

Mack: I like your idea of a noise maker, tradition around our place is save the bone from the Christmas ham then on the evening of the 30th throw that and a package of black-eyed beans in the Crock then cook the cornbread on January 1st sit down and eat good luck will be with you all year :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 12:19 pm:

I agree and had fun making my own.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bruckzone/albums/72157631360900174

I think I have 5 under my T now.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 12:21 pm:

I was not set up for welding thin sheet metal, but it was great practice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 12:23 pm:

Cow bells,Great idea for a knock-free,rattle- free T.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration