Good morning Mr Butcher.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Good morning Mr Butcher.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By n maver on Wednesday, December 23, 2015 - 09:42 pm:

It's definitely robust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj-toiWuLB8

N

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 06:32 am:

Wonder where he put the gas tank? I know he thinks that wood is going to make the seat box a solid unit, but my guess it'll loosen up fairly quickly once (it ever) it gets running and squeak something awful and wobble a bit too. You'd think he would of studied up on Model T's a bit first before starting a project like this...I know I would've.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By n maver on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 07:47 am:

Martin I agree with everything you are saying,I'm surprised there has been no comments from our other colleagues regarding the modern screws and nuts and bolts he is using.The main thing is he's a trier and the world loves a trier.

N

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 08:51 am:

I hear what you're saying but you must agree that based on what he had to start with and what he's been able to do Is fantastic. He's making the body parts that he needs out of regular sheet metal. I know I can't do it, wish I could. Just the opportunity to see one more t model that's not being left to rot & get back together and on the street is great. This person has other videos and appears to be a solid fabricator & body man. I wish I could have seen the final outcome. He has 27 videos on the restoration but I could not find the completion video

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 09:04 am:

Well I did find the last video with sad news contained in it and it was #27. Apparently the owner of the t model that was having this gentleman restore the roadster had a stroke and then was sent to a nursing home and at that point there's been no further work done on the vehicle but with hope perhaps later down the road She will get better and there will be a completion but I'm not sure. I can't find the date of the last video but l can tell you the last words on it "Please pray for Shirley."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By n maver on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 10:59 am:

For sure this lady has my prayers let's hope she has a speedy recovery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrNVKNcJmNc

N

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration