Christmas Eve

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Christmas Eve
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Partington on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 02:38 am:

It's Christmas Eve down here, all anxiously waiting for the big red Model T to come across the night sky on Santa's delivery run. Most interesting that he comes here first but one. Our Kiwi cousins get the very first delivery but then we are always looking after them, they are our little siblings, just like having a spare tyre.
Merry Christmas to all of our Model T friends around the world those we know & to those we don't know yet. Let us hope for a brighter future for our grandchildren for we need them to perpetuate our passion for Henry's magnificent Model T. It was Henry Fords intention that folks should get together helped along of course in their Model T. It is still doing a great job. regards to you all from Doug & Elizabeth Partington

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 03:49 am:

Merry Christmas from Perth, Western Australia where it's Christmas Eve here too. My Red T is ready for tomorrow's trip with Santa to our evening get together!
Alan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Thum on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 04:15 am:

It is early on Christmas Eve here in St. Louis. I just want to say that I personally know Santa and helped him restore his red Model T. I met him in July of 2012 when he contacted me to help him acquire a touring.

Here he is with my wife and myself on the day we met.

This is the car as found.

This is after restore.

I know how busy he has been since just before Thanksgiving and tomorrow will be his first day off.
It has been my honor to call him my friend.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 05:33 am:

It's early Christmas Eve, here on Long Island and I have a cold which is keeping me awake—so of course, I'm checking out the forum. _Merry Christmas, everybody; may God bless you and yours—and Happy Birthday, Lord Jesus!

Steve Harvey messed up introducing Miss Universe the other night, but he sure got this introduction right:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDpmBfncbjw

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 06:36 am:

Merry Christmas from sunny Ecuador

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 09:15 am:

As of this writing, Santa is in Japan. Thanks to NORAD, his journey is being tracked.

http://www.noradsanta.org/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 09:25 am:

Bob...you're right about Steve Harvey's intro. Great speech! "World's greatest fish fry ever!"....gotta love that description. Gave me "those chills" and seeing the crowd erupt like that was lifting. Thanks for this post. We need "sermons" like that!

Take care of that cold!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 03:35 pm:

It's already Christmas day for me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Partington on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 05:05 pm:

It's Xmas day now but still no Model T coupe under the tree & I put a bottle of Irish whiskey out as an offering. Guess I had better just drink it & continue dreaming.
Enjoy the day, peace & goodwill to all
Doug

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 07:42 pm:

Merry Christmas to all from the Kramers!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration