Picture of santa's T and his four T-deer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Picture of santa's T and his four T-deer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 09:43 am:

Just having fun - don't take it personal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 09:46 am:

Merry Christmas if you celebrate the birth of Jesus.

Happy Hanukkah if you don't

or Have a nice day if you don't do either!

Blessing,

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 09:54 am:

Well, well, well! My picture finally made the website! And in good company, too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 12:37 pm:

I've seen those faces before....Ah yes it was on the wall of the post office!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 01:15 pm:

OH, yes, I think you're right Dennis! Knew I knew these folks from somewhere. . . .
How many Santas does it take to change a light bulb?
That's a dumb question--there's only ONE Santa!
:-)
(Besides, if he puts a little schnapps in Rudolph's mash, he don't need any stikin' Lightbulb! <altered movie line from "Treasure of the Sierra Madre">)
:-)

(Message edited by david_dewey on December 24, 2015)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 01:49 pm:

That is very good!

Merry Christmas!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration