White Christmas here.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: White Christmas here.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 01:43 pm:

I thought I would take these while we have the snow. Maybe some of you have some to add.

The Merriest of Christmases from us.
The Eagles.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 02:02 pm:

Just got a text from a friend on Long Island. It's 70 degrees there.... :-)

Merry Christmas to all from St. Louis as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson. Moruya, NSW, OZ on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 02:32 pm:

Thanks for posting those great pics Richard.
Its Christmas Day here and the first thing I did, while the others are still sleeping, was to open this forum and the first thread I saw was this one.
MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Cheers,
Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 03:12 pm:

Here's mine.

Okay, so it is not a recent picture...

My guess is it is about 70 years ago, in Lyle, Washington.

Merry Christmas!

: ^ )

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 03:20 pm:

Still looking for snow, we broke the record here in Albany NY today, it is 71 degrees now at 3pm.

I knew if I bought the skis for the T it wouldn't snow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 03:35 pm:

Great pictures of the Gran Kids

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 03:42 pm:

The only thing white in my Minneapolis neighborhood is the albino squirrel that lives in the Ash tree in my backyard:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 03:42 pm:

Snow in Ida, Florida? You'd stand a better chance of seeing a tornado.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 03:47 pm:

Terry, Rich is in Idaho Falls, Idaho, not Ida, Florida. If I had to guess, I'd say he probably gets some snow each year... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 04:10 pm:

Yes Idaho. We don't always have snow for Christmas but usually some before and lots in Jan/Feb. I'm sorry some who like it aren't getting it this year but last year many got lots more than they wanted.
The Grand Kids and the T's do love it.

Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 04:19 pm:

We had tornados last night so not so funny. I know that's a good photo of the lady starting the t and I hope the ears all the way up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 04:45 pm:

Snow? What's that? Never thought this Canadian would be saying that at Christmas. Had the car out all day. Almost put the top down.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 04:53 pm:

I had a great afternoon riding around town with Sambuca. He was out of commission for about 16 months while I with the help of Ken LeBlanc installed a Ruckstall rear end. But worth every minute of the wait once I got back “On the Road Again” I just could not wait to get on the road again. I will try to post a short video later today on the forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TD_pSeNelU

Merry Christmas to all and I hope everyone gets "On the Road Again",

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy Traralgon Australia on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 05:35 pm:

Great pictures Richard. A very hot Aussie Summer Christmas day in store for us today. Can you arrange for Santa to drop that 1916 Roadster at my place? I will provide it warm dry storage and keep it out of the snow! Have a great Christmas and all the best for 2016. Keep on posting, I enjoy your project updates.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 06:08 pm:

Just a bit damp here. We had almost two inches of rain in the last two days. Dry today, but expecting rain again overnight. Might get some snow in the mountains if it cool down a bit more. Southern california. El Nino!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 10:17 pm:

Richard,

Great pictures !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 02:13 pm:

A few more at -8 degrees F this morning.

Happy New Year!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 02:32 pm:

A couple of hours ago in eastern Nebraska. Around 15*F:

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration