He's on your way guys

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: He's on your way guys
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 02:23 pm:

I started work at 3 am this morning I noticed Santa has been, nothing for me but I did see a parcel hanging on a neighbors door which might be containing the new ignition key for his 13 Runabout he is needing.
Its after 8 am here in New Zealand and hes finished delivering and on his way to you guys...
Merry Christmas everybody and thanks for all the advice during the Year.

Kevin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Friday, December 25, 2015 - 09:02 am:

Hey Kevin,
Merry Christmas from Iowa. My Son is heading your way for a semester of college in Wellington. Leaves first week of Feb and won't be back till July. I hear that he may have a hard time returning after the the New Zealand "experience". He's kickin around the notion of becoming a geologist who with a minor in environmental science. Yes, he has been around A's and T's most of his 20 years and now starting to show some interest. Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Friday, December 25, 2015 - 12:45 pm:

-Hi, Kevin-
Your summer - Our winter! We've still got the 'brown ground' in our diet, but certainly am not complaining without the 'frosting'!
Merry Christmas to all!
Marv

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, December 25, 2015 - 02:46 pm:

Kerry Christmas Kevin !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Friday, December 25, 2015 - 03:05 pm:

Mike - Feb is a good time to arrive, best part of the summer and he will experience the "Hurricanes Rugby" team for sure. I'm sure he'll enjoy it.

Hi Marv...go the Packers!

Thanks Jim, hope you have safe travels.

Merry Xmas....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Friday, December 25, 2015 - 07:30 pm:

Merry Christmas to you.....I'm in the same boat Santa forgets me too, sooooo, I buy my toys for myself now, don't have to return them after Christmas! Last year it was the FORDR, this year, it's a Quadcopter! Just making up for when I was young, and Santa couldn't afford what I wanted at Christmas sometimes.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration