Who is going for a xmas ride tomorrow?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Who is going for a xmas ride tomorrow?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 06:07 pm:

it should be 40 degrees, partly cloudy, and kids are home from College. Might have to go for a ride after we open presents, and have lunch.

Anyone else coming along with?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Leffler on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 06:09 pm:

Hopefully in the northeast it won't rain. Then a ride in the afternoon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 06:17 pm:

John, think positive and have fun on your run. I'll be out with Sambuca having fun all day.

Merry Christmas everyone,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul wilcox germantown wi on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 06:28 pm:

I will be out tomorrow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 06:34 pm:

I'm afraid we're in Belize, so no Christmas drive. However, home on the 26th, and fresh snow on the ground in Nebraksa:

Merry Christmas all.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 06:45 pm:

Hoping to take mine out tomorrow, should be in the 50s and sunny. :-)

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Partington on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 08:52 pm:

It must have been the milkman Rob those girls are far to beautiful to be related to you. Just been for my Xmas day drive in my TT it's about 90 degrees in your money.
Regards Doug

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Eaton on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 11:02 pm:

Went for a drive here in Nova Scotia yesterday. It was very comfortable. Maybe again tomorrow if the temperature holds. Merry Christmas everyone! Cheers, John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 11:57 pm:

Supposed to be 64 and partly sunny tomorrow. Usually she would be on jack stands this time of year, and the wife and i would be in bunker mentality, but it seems some times you do actually catch a break...Definitely driving the T tomorrow...hell-yes! :-) Merry Christmas to all the great people here on the forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, December 25, 2015 - 12:11 am:

With no T together and running, my drive will be in a Camry. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Friday, December 25, 2015 - 12:18 am:

Steve, don't let it get you down, this time of year we usually get clobbered...I still think that missing screw may have been your guardian angel..:-) Merry Christmas Steve.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chester W. Lowery TN on Friday, December 25, 2015 - 12:53 am:

Steve, I really enjoy reading your post and seeing all the work you do yourself and the pictures you post as well....if you are lacking a tool you don't give up find away to make it.... if you can't find the right part you make something work... you really inspire me to at least give it a shot if I am not sure about what I am doing on my T because I know there are the Steve's on this forum that are waiting to help and give their advice, opinion and most of the time a solution to your problem if you know how to properly ask....which is where I usually have a problem...And I noticed in your pictures you seem to be always working alone.... That's me... everything I do on my T I find away to remove or install it myself.... I just can't seem to always repair the part I remove without asking for help...Anyway I like your post and hope you continue to do so....Heavy thunderstorms forcast tomorrow 80% so no rideing.... Have a Merry Christmas... Chet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, December 25, 2015 - 02:41 am:

Steve, wish you were closer, I'd take you for another ride in the coupe! Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, December 25, 2015 - 07:45 am:

I'm planning on taking a ride today. I just got off the telephone and I was discussing how great the weather was for a Model T ride on Christmas Day in the Northeast. Can't pass that up.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Friday, December 25, 2015 - 08:25 am:

I was out all day yesterday but, I must go out today too just to say I did. There will be very little traffic around which certainly helps. It will be a coffee run and the challenge will be finding a shop that's open.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, December 25, 2015 - 09:17 am:

I was going to take a model A ride in my coupe but its pouring rain here in north west georgia. So maybe next Christmas I can go for a ride in the model T. I still have lots of work to finished before it will be going anywhere. Merry Christmas to all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, December 25, 2015 - 12:17 pm:

76 deg in Fla. Nice drive this morning nobody open (Good Thing) plenty of people waving and taking movies with their Smart Phones:-) maybe i'll check youtube later and see if I made it.:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Friday, December 25, 2015 - 12:38 pm:

Warm weather here in Knoxville. I had planned to take a Christmas ride ,something I had never done in over 50 years of T Modeling. Rain, thunder and more rain today, I will have to wait til next year. All is not lost ,I did go riding on Christmas Eve, a first. T ran great ,had fun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Friday, December 25, 2015 - 01:09 pm:

Steve - Wrong way!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Friday, December 25, 2015 - 01:39 pm:

Dan, I was thinking the same thing. I figured after trying to put it in that way 2 or 3 times he would finally figure it out. :-) Merry Christmas to all ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Friday, December 25, 2015 - 02:27 pm:

58 Degrees today. Took the T doodlebug out for a spin, stopped at the local fire house as there were people outside and wished them a Merry Christmas and kept on my loop I do. It is so much fun for the mile and a half I do at what is probably all of 15 MPH (gotta' love the low speed TT rear axle).

Now if we could get a little snow so I can try the skis and my plow setup out, I will have had a perfect winter with a T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R. S. Cruickshank on Friday, December 25, 2015 - 02:48 pm:

T driving weather: 72 degrees here in North Carolina. Took the 16 out twice and the grand kids just arrived and will probably make another run soon. This takes me back to the early eighties when we took the 20 out to see the luminaries. While the temps are no where near the New England weather, (read cold/freezing) it is not always this mild. Enjoy it while we can.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Schrage on Friday, December 25, 2015 - 04:01 pm:

50 degrees and sunny in the Detroit area. Took the '26 Coupe out for about a 15 mile drive. It was so warm inside I had to roll down the window.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Williams, Humboldt TN on Friday, December 25, 2015 - 06:26 pm:

Went Christmas riding in West Tennessee today. Cloudy and 56.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Friday, December 25, 2015 - 06:55 pm:

It might have been only 40 degrees out, but the kids were home from college, so away we went. Merry Christmas to All.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Friday, December 25, 2015 - 07:03 pm:

No ride for me, coil box sitting on my work table, in the house, to put in Fun Projects weatherproof kit in.40 Degrees and 100% humidity .
About 20 miles from Portland Or., in Washington state, been raining since DEC. 1ST.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, December 25, 2015 - 07:43 pm:

Dan, Donnie, this will be one of those front wheel drive cars with the little gear on the right front wheel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ralph Fitz-Gerald on Friday, December 25, 2015 - 07:47 pm:

Merry Christmas to all, I had the all of three of my kids riding with me to Grandma house. We had great day with all of the cousins great food and special eggnog. Then we finished up with nice drive home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Spainhower - Portland, Oregon on Friday, December 25, 2015 - 08:04 pm:

Just got back. Partly sunny and 42 in Portland. Nice day for a change! A Model T is a parade in a box on any ordinary day. Add a wreath and drive around on Christmas, and it's a real show-stopper. Too much fun!

Oh and FYI, I made a winter front for the radiator. (With a flat tube radiator, I rarely see anything registering on the moto-meter without it at this temperature.) Then I added the wreath. Don't do that. Pick one or the other. Don't ask how I found out...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Saturday, December 26, 2015 - 01:43 am:

Went to the nephew's house the 24th,spent nite and returned today little chillier today then yest. 20 miles both ways.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration