Ebay question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Ebay question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 07:21 pm:

I haven't sold anything on e-bay in a long time but thought I would sell some stuff I don't need to buy some stuff that I do need. I listed some stuff and when I go to "my e-bay" it shows my stuff for sale, how many views I've gotten etc. but when I go to e-bay I can't find anything that I've listed. I put a coil box and a frame on there, then several Overland parts. I don't get why I can't find them. I'm starting over, I had over 100 100 percent positive feedbacks, on my new user ID I have one for a radiator I bought. I'm coreywalker1978 if anybody sees a $5 coil box. I don't get it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Manlove on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 07:24 pm:

It can take several hours for items to show up

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 07:47 pm:

Coreywalker1978 from brownsboro Texas got a hood, a fan and a starter for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 07:48 pm:

That's all I found with your name as seller.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 07:57 pm:

I typed in 1920s overland and your items came right up. not to worry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 08:17 pm:

O.K. Thanks. I should have a couple T parts too. Maybe they will pop up tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 09:00 pm:

I still don't know. I can find the fan, starter and hood but they don't come up under e-bay motors, only under all categories. They are listed under collectibles and I can't figure out how to change that or why they are like that. I have a T coil box and a frame that show to be listed under motors when I go to my e-bay but they haven't popped up yet when I do a search. I guess I'll see what is happening tomorrow on there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Ritchie on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 09:02 pm:

Put the cursor pointer on "My Ebay"on your ebay page.
Wait for the drop down box and you will see a few choices to select from.
Choose the Selling/Sold item part way down and hopefully all your items will show there.

Good luck with your sales and a merry Christmas to you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 10:21 pm:

Makes me wonder.....
Last week I bought some parts for my 63 Galaxie and hit the 'Buy it Now' button as I have done before in the past several times.
Nothing changed after a minute or two. I hit it again and still nothing.
I called the seller several minutes later and she indicated nothing had changed. I told her what happened and she agreed to sell me the parts.

This has never happened before and I have bought a lot of car parts off of Ebay.

I'll see what happens next time I guess. ?????

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration