OT tie the night before Christmas

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT tie the night before Christmas
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 07:35 pm:

It is the night before Christmas and I've finally finished my shopping.
I am sitting here drinking wine and wondering if I forgot anyone.
If I have another glass or two I will not care.
My T is in the garage ready for a morning ride and I hope I remembered to fill it with gas.
If I have another glass of wine or two I will not care.
The grand kids will be here in the morning and I hope we put the good China away.
The idiot son-in-law will be here and I hope I can control myself when he says he likes Hillary.
The lady down the street just brought a bunch of sugar cookies - I ate 10 of them.
If I have another glass or two I will not care.
The lights on the tree just went off and I have to figure out which bulb is bad.
If I have another glass of wine or two I will not care

Did I mention that we have the equivalent of 221 bottles of wine in our wine cellar so I can fill the glass numerous times?

Yes - if I drink enough I will not care, but merry Christmas to all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 10:16 pm:

You appear already to be aware of this....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 10:30 pm:

Tis the season to be jolly! Ho Ho Ho.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration