Need California help

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Need California help
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Friday, December 25, 2015 - 05:23 pm:

Looking for any help to locate some history on my 1911 Open Runabout. Belonged to a Carl Burgman from the San Bernadino valley area. He owned the car for a long time perhaps decades and was in his collection. From everything I've studied mom this car it is mostly original. It has had a ruxtell and Overland wire wheels installed. Any help would be appreciated. I drive it all the time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Husted on Friday, December 25, 2015 - 07:09 pm:

I know of only one person called Carl Burgman,
and he was from Lancaster, Ca. There could be 2.
He had a number of Ts including a T with a Creators addition.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Friday, December 25, 2015 - 07:24 pm:

Thanks for getting back. I'm not sure where from California he was from I know the guy I got the car from was from around the valley. I bought 2 cars from him. A red 1911 open runabout and a 1919 490 curved top canopy( green). I heard from a guy on the forum a while ago who said he worked for Carl when he was a kid. Just trying to find any info I can on these cars and Carl. He said he cleaned cars for him when he was a kid.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Nave on Friday, December 25, 2015 - 11:47 pm:

Carl was fine man, mentor. I miss him and those model T days here in the A.V.
Not many active T folks up here anymore.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration