Old Photo - 1905 Henry And Edsel Ford In A Model F Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - 1905 Henry And Edsel Ford In A Model F Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, December 25, 2015 - 07:43 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, December 25, 2015 - 08:13 pm:

Great photo! I have seen it before, to the point that when I read the thread title, I expected this one. Thank you for posting it. Wonderful detail, of a rarely seen model. I have known a couple people that had one of these. One fine fellow had a beautiful one that he toured quite a lot in the Horseless Carriage Clubs. I always enjoyed following him down the road or watching as he drove by. I do not know what became of the car.
Again, thank you Jay! I hope you are having a nice day today.
Drive carefully, and do enjoy! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Friday, December 25, 2015 - 08:30 pm:

Jay,
Thank you for posting. I've seen several copies of this pic, but this is the best detail I've seen.

For anyone interested, this is a 35 second clip of Dave Dunlavy starting his Model F on an Early Ford Registry tour a few years ago:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O0WyK1T6z1o

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Friday, December 25, 2015 - 09:41 pm:

Rob

Aren't you suppose to be on vacation?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, December 26, 2015 - 08:47 am:

We're never on vacation from our cars and car stuff! First thing on my mind in the morning to the end of the day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Saturday, December 26, 2015 - 10:19 am:

Dave,
We're just boarding our first puddle jumper flight to return home now. By tonight we'll be back in the frozen tundra of Nebraska. It could be worse, we could be headed farther north....... :-)

Tim,
So true. My old car forum lurking was severely challenged by sporadic internet access.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration