T Z valve tool

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: T Z valve tool
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Saturday, December 26, 2015 - 05:22 pm:

Look for a sample of the hook that the Z Tool for removing valve springs. The one that hangs it on the manifold. Anybody hang one for a sample or an extra one. Thanks, Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold R Carpenter - Fair Grove, MO on Saturday, December 26, 2015 - 05:37 pm:

Do you have a number for the tool you looking for?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Todd, ............Red Deer, Alberta on Saturday, December 26, 2015 - 05:41 pm:

Copied this off the forum a while ago:

Valve tool hook 1
Valve tool hook 2
Valve tool hook 3
Valve tool hook 4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis E. Towle on Saturday, December 26, 2015 - 05:44 pm:

I might have a few around. I made a jig to make them exactly like the originals. Like 5 bucks and 3 shipping.

Let me know.

Travis
Topeka, Kansas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 08:54 am:

Travis: Sent you a pm. check your email. Thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan in Paso Robles on Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 11:57 am:

Travis,

I also sent you a PM and would be interested in one of the hooks if you are going to sell them.

Evan in Paso Robles

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis E. Towle on Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 06:11 pm:

I got your emails and will get back to you as soon as I can get out to the shop.

Travis

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration