Chickasha Memories

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Chickasha Memories
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 01:49 pm:

Looking for some other pictures, I came across these. Just eighty days until the next one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 04:51 pm:

Steve, Thanks for posting the picture, but for us newbie's, could you tell us all who these fine gentlemen are, picture by picture? Thanks Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 04:55 pm:

Ha! Thanks for the memories Steve, yeah, gonna give Chickasha another chance this year. I hope all those guys also show up...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 04:56 pm:

Yeah Steve, I recognize a few of them, but not most of them. Kind of nice to put a face with the names we see on here. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 04:58 pm:

Last picture is, left to right,John Steel,Stan Howe,Mike Walker.Dan Conder,Jack Daron,and George House.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 05:30 pm:

1st picture: Left front to back: Me, don't know, Tim Essesyn, don't know, Jennifer Lilleker. Right front: John Regan
2nd picture: 2nd from right Tim Essesyn
3rd picture: Doug Kahler, Bruce, Rick Bonebright and Mike Bender
4th picture front: Ron Patterson
5th picture: Steve Jelf
8th picture: Hardeman puppies

Hope this helps

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 05:41 pm:

OK, here we go. I've never been good with names, especially last ones, and the years have not improved me in that department, but I'll take a run at it. Apologies to the ones I miss or get wrong.

1 John Regan explains electricity.

2 Dan Treace, Dan H (?), Tim Eyssen, Ernie Sutherland

3 Bruce McCalley in the center. Can't ID the other guys.

4 Eddie Lee Emerson, Ron "The Coil Man" Patterson

5 Some geezer

6 Jack Daron, Tony Wiltshire

7 George Clipner, Terry Woods

8 Don't know the names, but they're regulars.

9 What Jack said.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 06:17 pm:

2) second from left is Dan '?' Hatch. like that moniker, he is a questionable fellow :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 07:01 pm:

These were taken three years ago,so some of us have aged ....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 07:07 pm:

No more Pizza!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 08:55 pm:

Here is me and the speedster project body the day I got it in 2014. It was my "Chickasha Dream List" item I wanted that year. Everyone said ha/ha and sure you do. But just before daylight, while sitting in line, There it was outside my truck window on the back of a trailer saying "here I am" and less than two minutes later It was mine. I do not remember the name of the man I bought it from (I know him when I see him) Just want to say thanks for bringing it, and I may have it going this winter... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 09:02 pm:

At 1st blush I just saw a bunch of old geezers, then I saw an old geezer in my mirror as I was shaving this morning, and it was me. Damn time flies when you are enjoying life.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 03:01 am:

BCG, I know what you mean. I officially became an old guy this summer, I had to get bifocals! Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 03:28 am:

Thanks everyone, it is nice to see people we only see in print on the forum. What are the names of the youngins', in the Red Touring?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 04:05 am:

I've noticed several times over the years, pictures have been posted that the people in them aren't identified. It's really nice when faces are put with the names we see on here so much. I don't get to go to many of these functions, so most of these names are just that, names. I would like to meet all of them, but I don't have the resources to do that. Pictures are the next best thing. Thanks to all of you guys that do post these pictures. I enjoy all of them! Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 09:10 am:

Keith, those 2 gals in Ben and Nancy Hardeman's 26 touring are Real Dogs. They bought that touring a few years ago in - I think - Anchorage, AK and drove it to their home in Bryan, TX. And those 2 tour dogs are popular attendees on Model T tours here in the Republic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 09:36 am:

Bud Scudder and BJ Miller at Chickasha 2011 eating pizza:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 10:13 am:

Here are a few more.

I get 2/3 on this one. Dylan and Ashley Wills.

Jack Daron

Mark Freimiller (on the trailer)

Some geezer with George House

Stan Howe in disguise

That Geezer again, with Kirk Hill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele, Montana on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 10:32 am:

Harold Schwendeman talking with Dylan and Ashley I think.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 01:56 pm:

You got t John! That other "one-third", taking up most of the foreground in Steve's photo is me,.....talking as usual!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration