Can we find this location today ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Can we find this location today ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shawn Hayward on Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 03:56 pm:

I wonder what looks like now ?

tex

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 07:20 pm:

It was a 1920's oil boom town abd it's still there - but a bit less busy. Has been discussed on the forum before:
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/483063.html?1412163225
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/179374/221930.html?1310267555

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 09:28 pm:

Note on the right, "We Cash Your Paychecks"
I thought that was a new development!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 10:26 pm:

Hmmm,......verrry interrrresting! Borger is near the Canadian River,.......Spokane is near Canada, and Burger lives in Spokane. I think Burger's from Borger!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 10:59 pm:

Harold, That sounds like If we had some ham, we could have some ham and eggs, if we had some eggs!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 12:40 am:

Awesome detective work there, Harold, but aren't we overlooking the "TEXAS" part of this ??? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 03:01 am:

Burger - I know where Borger, Texas is, and I know where the Canadian River is in Texas. Always did think that was a strange name for a river in Texas. After all, there's no Reo Grande River in Canada, right? I just figured that you, or your ancestors were not the first people smart enough to come to the realization that there are other places than Texas, and some of them are a lot cooler in the summer! (:^)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 03:15 am:

Actually, Mac Davis almost sang a song about that place but figuring that probably nobody ever heard of Borger, he sang about Lubbock in the rear view mirror instead!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 04:17 pm:

Nuk! Nuk! Nuk! Texas may be hotter in the summer than Canadian bordering states (Although I have been in Montana and a few other states in the summer that I'd swear were as hot), but at least we can tour and drive our T's year around without having to 'mothball' them from November to March.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration