Old Photo - Thompson Motor Service

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Thompson Motor Service
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 10:45 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shawn Hayward on Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 10:52 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 10:54 pm:

Wonder if the young guy leaning on the wall is still around today??
Alan in Western Australia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 11:17 pm:

Amazing, I grew up about 10 miles from that gas station. Thanks for posting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 05:28 am:

How cool is that!!! Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 08:38 am:

If engine work got slow he also was a blacksmith and did welding.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 08:48 am:

That is so cool! Thanks again Jay! I love old buildings that have survived the years. As for the boy leaning on the wall, he's probably 9-10 years old? If he's still around he'd have to be well into his 90s I would think. All depends on what year this pic was taken. Looks like they changed the name of the town?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 09:21 am:

Just have to love Google maps and the snipping tool!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 10:04 am:

Wonder what happened to the original sign? I hope the family kept it. That would be really neat if they did.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 06:46 pm:

What a great old photo. Someone who lives near by with a coupe of old cars need to go over to the garage and restage a photo. Make some cardboard gas pumps and get a few people to stand like that and take a picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 06:50 pm:

Gulf Gasoline and Mobiloil.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 09:37 pm:

i was just wondering could that be a new gas pump in that crate?????????? maybe one of those new visible ones !!! charley

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration