Hmmmm

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Hmmmm
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 01:07 pm:

I thought doing this was illegal.

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/272086661950

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 01:19 pm:

Yeah, it is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 01:37 pm:

Sure is, guess noone has notified ebad yet. Interesting the title is for a "1932 Model A" - but I guess it could have happened since I think Model A production continued into 1932(?) Or was the Model B introduced before calendar 1932 while the V8 version had to wait until March 1932?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 02:07 pm:

besides, there is no such thing as a 1932 Model A.
Well, I say that, but then I remember that in a nearby town was an unrestored Model A pickup that was made in Jan of '32, had all very late features including cast brake drums.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Kauper on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 12:46 am:

My Dad drove a 1932 Model B coupe before WWII. He said that they were only made a little while before the V-8 came out. From the outside it looked just like the V-8, just lacked the "V-8" insignias (and of course the V-8 engine). I'd hate to tell you what they sold it for in 1944...

Martin

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration