For Sale, N.O.S.. Make your coach ride smoother

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: For Sale, N.O.S.. Make your coach ride smoother
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 06:39 pm:

I have 2 more spring sets for sale. They go on the bottom of your front seats of a 2 dr. sedan to give you a smoother ride. These are new old stock from the 1920s. Original box and instructions. Boxes have some damage. $35 a set + shipping. 507 458 6778. Thanks, Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 06:40 pm:

pixpix

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 06:42 pm:

pixpix

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 06:43 pm:

I'll take them!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 06:47 pm:

I'll take them!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 06:47 pm:

Just one set I should say.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 06:56 pm:

Thanks Jay. I put it in the wrong section but sold anyway. One is left, Thanks, Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 07:33 pm:

Both are sold, Thanks Scott & Jay.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration